Designed by Veethemes.com

Wanderland 2015

Here goes my late Wonderland 2015 post! 
Wanderland is a whole day outdoor concert event that usually happens every April here in the Philippines. It's like a mini Coachella in Manila thus explains my hipster outfit, the teepee behind me, & this maracas haha!


I went with my friend Sab (oh visit here IG she sells custom shoes! ZoieShoeBar

 The Main stage! Thankfully I was able to catch Youngblood Hawke as soon as we entered the vicinity! Woooohooo!

Other bands that was really awesome that night and caught my heart and soul hahahaha!:
1. RAC (just the best set I've ever heard so far! THE BEST!!!! I love them! lol)
2. Lewis Watson (this guy killed it!)
3. Sinyma (local indie band)
4. Kid Cudi (main act, so so... he'll be  5th on my list out of all the bands that night)

 Globe's huge booth
Inside the Globe area

 and then caught roaming around the Topshop booth...

Went chillin at the hammocks!!! woohoo! My favorite place! 

Then off to some OOTD shots:
You might not know, but I took pattern making 5 years ago. I'm still bad at sewing but I'm trying so hard!!!! and so the day before this event, I decided to make my own hipster outfit just for Wanderland and here goes the outfit I designed and sewed...
I used a mesh cloth and just glued the floral laces that covers my boobies and sewed and cut the sides of the flowy top.

I then sewed these flare pants and also made this indie arm band.

I'm not a professional yet but  I'm planning to launch my own clothing line soon...
Dancing Mode* haha!


 Sab and I sitting pretty while I attempted to roll over the grass hills.
 We also tried playing a few games around...
Yup I think that sums up my Wanderland 2015 experience! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment