Designed by Veethemes.com

Sunday Grunge

It's a Sunday night and it's raining cats and dogs outside. I wonder if there will be storm coming in anytime soon in the country. I hope not. :(

Since it was raining, it is one of the best times you get to wear your leather jacket when you're in a tropical country like where I live (Philippines).

 I wasn't aiming for a grunge look at first but since I have a new choker which I only got for P60, I thought what the heck! Lets go grunge! Besides, 90s is a new trend now.


To have vamp lips, I used my Mac Fixed On Drama and added on top a bit of Wet N' Wild 919B which is more of dark black-purple color.

Check out swatches here or here.



 Loving the details of this leather jacket it perfectly fits my size unlike my other leather jackets which is completely bulky.

I'm so in love with my new choker! This is actually handmade from CATNIP
Go checkout their site for more cool trendy accessories. 


WHAT I'M WEARING:
*Black Leather Jacket - H&M
*Choker - CATNIP
*White Top - Cotton On
*Skirt - Bershka
*White Sandals - Wedges Shoes

*Lipstick - MAC Fixed On Drama & Wet N' Wild 919B Vamp It Up 


0 comments:

Post a Comment