Designed by Veethemes.com

Apres Ski

I was with my stylish friend aka "Fashion Twin" yesterday and checked out the Preview Talk which was held at Green Sun (along Pasong Tamo).

We arrived really late at the venue since it was hella traffic! Beyond imaginable! But thankfully we were still able to make it at the last talk which focuses on Fashion Brands and how they manage to start their businesses.

Anyway, I was super surprised that my friend Zyllah is also wearing same tone as what I was wearing yesterday haha! That exactly proves that she's definitely my "fashion twin"
Haha! My style soulmate!


ON KASH:
*White Dress, White Coat, Clutch Bag, Silver Necklace & Rings - all from H&M
*White Loafers - Zara


If you're curious about my hair and make up, I just added a pink hair chalk on my hair to achieve this look. You can buy the hair chalk in any Beauty Department Stores. I bought mine in SM Beauty Section.
For my lipstick, I used Mac Riri Boy. 



ON ZYLLAH
*Hat - River Island
*Shirt, Jeans, Heels- Zara






NOW GOOFING AROUND SOMA STORE :)




Adorable fashion displays on site, you can actually buy them if you want. They also have fitting rooms.











3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I actually bleached my hair and colored it into light blonde then just added pink chalk which is washable. :)

      Delete
  2. The finest quality content you are producing is really impressive. I like your style of presenting the new and fresh ideas to the world. My interest areas are Womens Fashion | Wholesale Clothing | Latests Dresses UK. Please write something informative about these points to increase my knowledge about this.
    womens jumpsuits distributor

    ReplyDelete